Giltee Pillars Unisex Wisco Crewneck
Three horizontal lines are often used to symbolize equal value and congruence. Giltee used that logic in defining the three lines in this design, which they call The Pillars. With each stripe a different color, they represent the unique individuals in our communities. They believe that communities thrive when they focus on what brings them together rather than what separates us while maintaining their unique selves that make each one of us different, but equally valued.
Made with plush fleece fabric, this incredibly soft unisex crewneck sweatshirt is perfect for your everyday style and year-round layering.
- crewneck unisex sweatshirt
- fleece-lined, and again - so soft, so comfy
- standard unisex sizing
- 60% combed and ring-spun cotton // 40% poly fleece
::social & environmental responsibility::
- designed and decorated in Milwaukee, WI
- cut, sewn, and dyed in the US
- eco-manufactured with small footprint practices